Bioengineering at the Knight Campus
- Outstanding research opportunities focused on societal impact.
- A program and faculty focused on accelerating your success.
- The joint PhD program gives you access to courses and research resources at both campuses.
- Facilities, resources and training for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- World-class research tools and facilities to fuel your research.
- A new campus designed with collaboration in mind.
For questions about our Joint Graduate Bioengineering Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nestled between rivers, mountains, and a rocky coastline—we’re all about beautiful contrasts.
We’re relentlessly innovative, but grounded in a history we’re constantly learning from. We’re thinkers who create, builders who dream, adventurers, and change agents happily rooted in our own personal arboretum.
We love technology and nature, abstract art and discrete mathematics. We believe in respect and inclusion, conversation, and collaboration, and we’re always interested in diverse perspectives.
Resources for Graduate Students
At the University of Oregon, our graduate students benefit from an amazing array of on-campus resources that support health and wellness, study, work, and recreation. Students also have access to world class arts, food, and natural areas nearby and throughout the Willamette Valley and Pacific Northwest.
Connect with all of the living, academic, counseling, transportation, and family resources available to graduate students at the UO.
Want To Learn More About Our Program?
Send us your questions and a member of our team will reach out with answers.