The Joint OSU-UO PhD Program deadline to submit materials for Fall 2023 admissions is December 15, 2022. Applicants can start applying September 14, 2022.
All applications are evaluated by the Joint Graduate Program Admissions Committee, which is composed of faculty from both the University of Oregon and Oregon State University. Applications should be submitted online to the Graduate School at Oregon State University.
The deadline to submit all materials for fall 2023 is December 15, 2022.
For questions about applying, please contact Student Recruiter and Advisor, Allie Hardman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the application process, you will be required to submit the following:
- Academic Records/Transcripts from each institution attended, showing graded course work for all academic work attempted or completed.
- Personal Statement
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of Reference: During application, you will provide the names and emails of reference writers. The letter of reference system will contact each reference write and enable them to submit a confidential electronic letter.
- English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL iBT: 80.
- TOEFL Paper: 0.
- IELTS: 6.50.
- MEng: TOEFL iBT 80 (18 subscores) IELTS 6.5 (5.5 subscores).
- International Student Requirements:
- Resident Alien/Permanent Resident Card
- Financial Documentation
- Application Fee - $75.00 for domestic students, $85.00 international students. This fee may be waived under special circumstances.
Once you have completed the application, you can return to the site to verify that your application materials are complete.
Review of applications will begin immediately following the deadline. Outstanding applicants will be invited to attend a virtual visit to the UO Knight Campus and OSU campus in early spring 2023. Final admission decisions will be completed and enrollment offers extended by March 15, 2023.